Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Letter from Singapore

*ALERT* ----This is not the continuation of “The Diary of a Hopeless Romantic”-----*ALERT*

The premise of this blog is the reason I started blogging in the first place. To write about me, since it’s been around 50 days that I have come to Singapore, I had to write one to understand this trip coz when I try to introspect, it all goes in the air and there are no solids thoughts L , that’s the advantage of blogging.. U think, gather, understand, write and analyze. So hoping this blog post helps me in doing what I want to J


The trip to Singapore has been long overdue. I had initially joined a project which was being handled from Paris but there wasn’t a clear scope about it. So when I got this opportunity of working in Singapore, I pounced on it, did all I could to firstly get into the project and finally I did.

So come Oct I am told that I need to travel to Singapore SOON, but it never happened till March. What happened in between those 5 months is another story, another post :P.

Firstly, reasons why I was so excited to work from Singapore

1.       I had done my MBA from here so have a kind of liking towards Singapore

2.       Have a lots of MBA friends and acquaintances

3.       Have a few Infy friends

4.       I know the place

5.       First opportunity to work onsite :p

I think the above mentioned 6 points were at the back of my mind, but till now (the time of writing the blog) I hadn’t actually kind of made a list but now it has suddenly appeared.

Happy that these things were going to happen, I packed my bags and landed at Singapore and utter disappointment awaits me L L L

No comments:

Post a Comment