Monday, June 20, 2011

What I like in a girl and the biggest dislike factor

Well yesh so as this is my personal favorite list so no blah and boo allowed in the first place: P
I would like to say that I have been in good company of quite good number of female friends so have seen them from close quarters and hence have developed a certain list of likes and dislikes in a female and don’t know whether knowingly or unknowingly but have managed to have majorly all the ‘likes’ around me.
So here let me list some of them.

                                                               Thumbs Up

Eyes
I have had this thing for eyes since my childhood days and  due to this, the liking has grown intensely to the extent that if I find a female with good eyes, I get lost in them, I lose track , I can’t speak, I lose my confidence, my brain stops working, my inner peace is shattered, I just go kaboom !!! . Strangely enough some of my good friends have had great magical eyes; they have the perfect almond shaped eyes, with eyelids that with each flutter made my heart skip a beat.
Aah …

And and and somehow I feel the above song should have been “Sharabhi Aankhen” instead of “Gulabi Aankhen”

Lips
I know this might be weird but then brown lips which go with the creamy complexion steal my heart instantly …. Though haven’t met many female with such combination but then whenever I see one, it catches my eye and then the heart J

Thumbs Down

Facial/Bodily Hair
Well I know that one cannot control this, and also the fact that m sure many girls will hate me for this part. But this is the BIGGEST BIGGEST thumbs down for me, and at the same time would not like to get more into this: P

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahahh all i expected was BLAH's only :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So these are outer appearances that attract you towards a grl. what do u look in a girl when it comes to nature? ab iska reply comment karke mat dena, is pe ek blog likhna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete