Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My personal favorite ‘Must Visit Country’ in South East Asia - 2


Continuing my post on the Must Visit Country/Place in SEA ...
For my last post on this go to Part 1

Singapore
Been here for more than a year now and one reason I am here is coz it gives me a chance to cover the rest of the SEA countries while working :P

Things to do in Singapore
·         Merlion Statue
·         Clubbing (Clarke, James Power Station, Zouk)
·         Shopping (Malls around Orchard & Bugis)
·         Gambling (Marina Bay Sands/Sentosa)
·         Night Safari, Zoo, Bird Park
·         Sentosa Island
·         Universal Studios
·         Singapore Flyer (Skippable)
·         Pulao Ubin (Skippable)


Malaysia
People who have been there go ga ga about
·         Genting Highlands
·         Langkawi
·         Kuala Lampur
I plan to cover these on a bike, soon :P (fingers crossed)

But I personally like the one place I have been in Malaysia
Reddang Island (Clear Blue Beaches, excellent spot for Snorkeling)- Album on my FB 

I have 2 more places on my wish list
·         Perentian Islands (Budget Travelling)
·         Malaca Straits
Will try to cover them soon 

Next blog ll cover Bali (Indonesia) :)

1 comment: