Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Ride vd BRZ – Back from the Sojourn


On April 17, 2008 7:12 PM, when I took the initiative of formulating the group and after the first meeting at Apache, I had never expected the group to survive for this long. But the group has come a long long way since that day …Thx a lot to everyone connected to the group and special the old timers for sticking around.

When I decided to write this blog, I actually intended to do a log on the ride to Narayanpur on 9th Oct, but then decided to do it later. The ride to Narayanpur was on a request of a friend but then the ride to Kas Lake next day was what I was really looking forward to but due to unavoidable circumstances I had to back off. Sorry Ayush for that wink

 The reason I wanted to do the Ride to Kas Lake was to check whether I still had it in me to be a part of BRZ… any more tongue, whether the 18 months break had in any way effected my luv for the roads, for the ride, for the bike, for the nature, for the wind on my face and I realized that I am the same, the luv remains, the enthu remains and the luv for speed has grown even more.

Before the ride to Narayanpur and vd the ride planned to Tarkarli, I was a bit apprehensive of whether I would be able to keep up with the group, they have the same energy levels maybe more, there are lots of new and fantastic riders I hear.

Will I?? Will I be able to pose vd the crazy and funny faces I used to do on all the earlier rides tongue

Let the ride to Tarkarli will decide that …

Till then
Keep Riding...

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! first of all, u back to blog arena, for that lots of thnx.. as now, will get sumthing to read from you... and then ur sweet heart BRZ.. Happy to hear abt ur ride to "Narayanpur" :)

    Keep enjoying ur rides Chhottu ;)
    Sumday i ll also join u for the same...

    ReplyDelete